T:>Digital is a new digital library that houses a collection of T:>Works’ hybrid and digital creations since 2020. It explores the next frontier of transdisciplinary and transcultural research and performance in the digital age. The digital library collects and maintains creations from within the artistic community of T:>Works to sustain the dialogue that emerges from hybrid junctures of digital and physical, local and global. T:>Digital is a platform that reflects the continued artistic development and thought leadership of T:>Works.
From now until 15 May, we welcome early bird subscribers at S$20 (U.P. S$28/year). Early bird subscribers are rewarded with a discount on subscription fees PLUS enjoy our innovative digital productions: KING (2020) by Jo Tan (nominated for five Straits Times Life Theatre Awards and winner of the Best Actress and Best Original Script awards) and The Swimming Pool Library (2021) directed by Brian Gothong Tan (nominated for three Straits Times Life Theatre Awards). We look forward to your presence, engagement and continued conversations with our digital creations.
Benefits of subscription
Each annual subscription is worth 5 credits. Subscribers may redeem the credits for any title within the digital library. Currently, the collection includes digital lectures from Curating No-thing and PerForm as well as a specially curated suite of digital productions at a time-fixed access. Subscribers may also choose to redeem credits to a new livestreamed digital event within the subscription year as well as gift credits to friends and family to enjoy.
Your annual subscription gives you access to:
• Digital productions (valued at 2 credits each)
• Digital lectures (valued at 1 credit each)
• One ticket to virtually attend a new digital production or lecture
Visit the T:>Digital Library to know more.
Subscribers with an existing subscription plan can also purchase additional credits at $10/credit. Non-subscribers can purchase credits at $15/credit.
• T:>Digital subscriptions are annual and activate from the date that you sign up.
• Early bird subscription at S$20 (available until 15 May 2022) is valid for one year. Upon renewal, subscribers will be charged S$28/year after the first year.
• Upon activation of video-access codes per title, you will have 1 week (168 hours) to view the digital creation(s) selected
• Unused credits will be rolled over to the next year if your subscription is renewed
• You may also gift credits and subscriptions to your friends or family. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You must be 21+ years of age to subscribe to T:>Digital
The button above will take you to a Google Form where you can register for T:>Digital annual subscription. Please prepare your payment details (PayNow or Bank Transfer) to ensure a smooth and quick registration process. The form will take about 5-7 minutes to complete.